This Lighthouse is at the end of the East Pier at Blyth in Northumberland.
It was built in 1907 and aids ships entering the River Blyth and Blyth Harbour.
The first two photos below include one of the wind turbines built on the pier, after which it became closed to the public.
In the second two photos the lighthouse is seen in close-up views taken from the west pier.
The last three photos are views of the lighthouse in rough seas, at sunrise and after sunset.
For more photos of Blyth Harbour please visit our Northumberland website.