Blyth East Pier Lighthouse, Northumbrian
This Lighthouse is at the end of the East Pier at
Blyth in Northumberland.
It was built in 1907 and aids ships entering the River
Blyth and Blyth Harbour.
The first two photos below include one of the wind
turbines built on the pier, after which it became closed to the
In the second two photos the lighthouse is seen in
close-up views taken from the west pier.
The last three photos are views of the lighthouse in rough seas, at sunrise and after sunset.
For more photos of Blyth Harbour please visit our
© Copyright - All photos on this website are
subject to copyright and may not be reproduced on any website or
in print without prior permission. To use any photo please use the
enquiry form at les-bell.com